SSA Infinium Offers Hospitality, Gaming Firms Integrated Solutions
SSA Infinium, a provider of applications for the hospitality and gaming industries, is working with IBM, Agilysys, Bally Technologies and InfoGenesis to offer integrated back office solutions for hospitality and gaming companies.
SSA Infinium is a wholly owned subsidiary of Chicgao, IL-based SSA Global a provider of enterprise business software and services.
The five companies will apply their industry expertise and targeted solutions to develop a framework of hardware, middleware and software that can be customized by individual customers to meet their specific enterprise requirements. The companies also will work together to provide new applications specifically designed for hospitals and gaming companies.
The new integrated suite of solutions consists of the following:
- SSA Infinium: SSA Infinium Financial Management, SSA Corporate Performance Management, SSA Customer Relationship Management and SSA Human Capital Management.
- Agilysys: Property Management, Inventory & Procurement, Document Management, Guest Express Kiosk & Wireless Solutions.
- Bally Technologies: Casino Management Systems, Slot Management Systems, Table Management Systems.
- IBM: System i, re-integrated with hardware, database software, storage and security
- InfoGenesis: Point of Sale, Cashless Payment, Dining Management, Dining Reservations, Self-Service Solutions.