HarrisInfo Offers Pay-As-You-Go BTB Data
"The Pay-As-You-Go Meter Program is a purchasing option that allows companies to access our database of over 400,000 manufacturing businesses in a more affordable way," said Linda Vermillion, senior product manager at Harris InfoSource, Twinsburg, OH.
Harris InfoSource specializes in BTB information. In the past, it offered print, CD-ROM and online directories at a fixed fee for unlimited access to data.
With the new program, companies pay a more modest entry fee than they would for unlimited access, then pay for information as they need it, Vermillion said.
"The program allows us to meet more customers' needs without a huge commitment," she said.
Through the Pay-As-You-Go Meter Program, sales and marketing professionals are able to:
• Search and sort using up to 41 information fields.
• View basic company information for free.
• Preview and modify search results before licensing data.
• Choose from three levels of content-mailing, telemarketing or full-profile data.
• Print or export to virtually any Windows application.
The Pay-As-You-Go Meter Program is available in CD-ROM format only, but Vermillion said it would be available online as well in the future.