Customer Experience is a Marketing Asset
In the Age of the Customer, it's customer experience that will deliver a competitive advantage
Tuesday, October 23
1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT
Couldn't attend live? CLICK HERE to register and view this webcast for free on demand.
The dynamic created by today's customer empowerment has put customer experience at the top of the strategic priority list. But customer experience excellence (CX) is rare. In fact, according to Forrester Research benchmark data, only 3% of 160 companies studied received “excellent” as a grade in terms of customer experience. (The Customer Experience Index, 2012, Forrester Research, Inc., January 2012).This creates an opportunity for savvy marketers, who understand that listening to customers is at the heart of CX and marketing success.
In this webcast, Forrester principal analyst, Megan Burns and Dave Capuano, vice president of marketing at Vovici, a Verint company, will discuss why customer experience is more relevant than ever—especially in terms of marketing.
You'll learn about:
- The current state of customer experience—why it's so hot, and where it's headed
- Creating a customer experience framework
- Harnessing voice of the customer (VOC) data, and then using it to create an experience that meets customers' needs and expectations.
- Building customer engagement by using VOC data to improve the relevance of marketing campaigns and communications
- Establishing successful CX strategies
Customer experience presents a tremendous opportunity to build loyalty and drive revenue. Register today and make CX your competitive advantage.
Megan Burns, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
Dave Capuano, VP, Solutions Marketing, Verint Systems