Borders Kiosk System to Be Online for HolidaysBorders Books and Music is implementing a retail convergence strategy that should be nationwide in its stores by the holiday season. The retail chain will install Internet kiosks called Title Sleuth in each of its stores.
The kiosks will allow customers to:
• Search more than 400 subject areas, including books, music and video/DVD.
• Find the location of titles within the store or on the company's database.
• View recommended titles within each search category recommended by Borders staff.
• Read reviews of books, CDs and video titles.
• Sign up for Borders.com's newsletter and receive a free gourmet coffee coupon good for immediate use in the store.
• Print information on any title for immediate use and reference.