Bigfoot Offers Marketers a Jumpstart on the Holidays
The service includes creative, preference/survey pages, modeling, lists and delivery components in which Bigfoot will:
· develop two e-mail templates, along with two test cells for each template.
· create a subscriber preference or survey page and include one month of hosting.
· develop a custom, predictive model to identify key prospects.
· test up to 100,000 opt-in names based on modeling and select requirements. Offline prospects are available as well.
· deliver e-mail offers to up to 100,000 prospects in a one-time mailing.
"Customer intelligence and the ability to encourage sales right up to the very last minute will be even more critical this holiday season," said Al DiGuido, Bigfoot's CEO. "Retailers are still assessing the impact of recent events on sales and their initial traditional marketing efforts."
He said that the Holiday Jumpstart Program was developed to help marketers and retailers drive new sales and possibly recoup lost sales through a program that uses e-mail as its centerpiece.