ATA Inducts First Entrants to Hall of Fame
Honorees gathered for a panel discussion at the dinner Tuesday evening at the ATA's 19th Annual Convention and Exhibition, which closed yesterday. Inductees were:
· Seldon Young, formerly of Nice Corp., now known as Convergys.
· Ted Schwartz, chairman/CEO of APAC Customer Services.
· Ed Blank of Blank & Associates, now part of Aegis Inc.
· Steve and Sheri Idelman, founders of voice-data capture business ITI Marketing Services, now part of APAC.
· Jim Lynch, chairman/CEO of Sitel Corp.
· Gary and Mary West, chairman and vice chairwoman of West Teleservices.