ADVO Creates Preferred-Partner ProgramADVO Inc., Windsor, CT, announced the creation yesterday of its Preferred Partner Program or AP3 for data resellers.
Approved data resellers receive benefits through the program such as advance notice of new products, volume discounts and incentive pricing, access to targeting tools, on-site training, quarterly news bulletin updates and sales tips and consultation in postal regulations and direct marketing techniques.
To qualify for the program, resellers must meet these criteria:
· Have a history of selling a high volume of ADVO saturation data.
· Have a successful track record of manipulating ADVO data.
· Have successfully executed marketing campaigns promoting the ADVO file.
· Maintain a high-quality data fulfillment capability.
· Adhere to ADVO's quality service standards.
· Demonstrate a strong commitment to excellence in customer care.
The program was formed in conjunction with ADVO's list management firm American List Counsel, Princeton, NJ, which also will manage the program for the firm.
The charter members of AP3 are AccuData America, NFocus Consulting Inc. and Direct List Technology Inc.
For more information on AP3 contact Lori Gusz, senior account group manager at ALC at 800/695-0957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.