3 Senior VPs Exit as DMA Overhauls StaffThe Direct Marketing Association realigned its senior staff today, including the departure of three top executives, DM News has learned.
Departing are: Michael L. Faulkner, senior vice president of segments and affiliates; Christopher C. Gallagher, senior vice president of conferences; and David M. Smith, senior vice president of marketing and business development. The staff shakeup is the result of an operations review by new president/CEO John A. Greco Jr., who took over in mid-August.
"This had nothing to do with their job performances," Greco told DM News. "It was just an organizational restructuring."
As part of the realignment, several DMA executives received promotions and new roles. These include:
* Patricia Kachura, vice president of ethics and consumer affairs, was promoted to senior vice president of ethics and consumer affairs.
* Stephen Michaele, director of information technology, becomes CIO and vice president of information technology.
* Louis Mastria, director of public and international affairs, is now vice president of communications.
* Kenneth P. Ebeling, director of membership development, received a promotion to vice president of membership development. Ebeling will report to another senior vice president who will take over all membership functions and affiliate programs. That position has not been filled yet.
* Robyn Brown was named manager of the office of the president.
For more details about this developing story, see tomorrow's DM News-iMarketing News Daily or go to www.DMNews.com.