Upcoming Virtual Events in 2014
To receive updates on Direct Marketing News events, please sign-up here:
December 3: Monetizing Content Marketing
IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO PRODUCE AND DISTRIBUTE CONTENT; MARKETERS MUST ALSO PROVE ITS VALUE. HERE'S HOW.
As part of the buyer's journey, customers today want to be educated, informed, or entertained by the brands that interest them. Marketers have an opportunity to capture attention, convert browsers to buyers, and bolster loyalty by providing compelling content at the right moment in the customer lifecycle. Join Direct Marketing News for a one-day virtual conference to gain insight into content marketing that sells—and how you can show that connection. Session speakers will examine such topics as:
• Creating a comprehensive content strategy
• Using content to move customers through their purchase and life cycles
• Determining the ideal metrics to track the performance of and return on content
• Connecting content marketing to engagement, sales, and loyalty
ON DEMAND: May 14: Unstoppable Lead-Gen Strategies
HERE'S HOW TO FILL YOUR FUNNEL WITH THE HIGH-VALUE PROSPECTS MOST LIKELY TO CONVERT.
When not just any lead will do, you need a surefire way capture the attention of high-quality prospects, get them into your sales funnel, and then nurture and convert them. Join Direct Marketing News for a one-day virtual conference to learn the latest on the unstoppable lead-gen strategies that will attract the prospects most like your high-value customers. A selection of instructional sessions and moderated discussions will examine such topics as:
• Developing effective cross-channel lead-gen strategies
• Determining the optimal lead sources
• Lead nurturing, including content marketing
• End-to-end lead management
September 10: Retail Marketing Is Omnichannel Marketing
BE WHERE YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE, READY TO ENGAGE THEM ACROSS CHANNELS AT EVERY MOMENT OF TRUTH.
Customers don't think in terms of channels; they research and shop where it suits them best at any given moment. Marketers need to be everywhere their customers are—or risking losing them to more nimble competitors. Join Direct Marketing News for a one-day virtual conference to learn the latest on how to transform mundane marketing into omnichannel marketing that will allow you to reach and engage the right consumers across digital and traditional channels with relevant, targeted, and contextual communications. Session speakers will examine such topics as:
• Delivering consistent messaging, offers, and experiences
• Engaging and converting customers across channels
• Harnessing mobile and social marketing and commerce
• Optimizing customer segmentation and targeting for omnichannel marketing